Welcome.

vivianxlurvez@bs.com
Please click here to follow my blog? :(

Welcome to my personal place on the net for posting my daily, sharing my thoughts, and ideas. My name is Vivian, I'm 13 year-young and I live in Miri, Malaysia with my family. I'm super friendly and I talk way too much for my own good. Btw, I love hanging out with my besties so our friendship could last long. Lastly, I love to design with my photos and writing diary while I am listening to music. It could makes me relax my mind and change my perception in life.

Subnavigation.


Archives.

or here for the pasts & comments. ;)

Searching something?

Celebrating Christmas 2012
Posted by Tuesday, December 25, 2012 2:48 AM with 0 notes | add more notes



Merry Christmas everyone! May all your wishes come true.
Christmas Eve -
Celebrating Christmas with family. At Merits Hotel. *o*
My dad asked me to call my friends to join us, since we're going to swim later. So, I invite my 'gang' (we call ourselves Lancelot Sisters, aha). Sadly, only Genevie could join us. *sobsob* 

cheesus *o* nice eyh?
It's the 13rd floor. (our room 1333)


The room. There's more parts of the room I didn't took.
After putting our stuffs, we went to the pool, but too bad it's closed.
So we(Genevie, my brother and me) went to Parkson.


 Caramel Fresh Milk and Cheese Pretzel. 


Dinner at Pizza Hut.
Mushroom soup with cheese powder,
2 different types of cheese on the pizza.
Wew, OVERCHEESE. Aha.


Our view from the room (left)


Our view from the room (Right)

Still early, so we planned to go to the Sky Garden.

The view from Sky Garden. :D






The 7th Floor.



We wanted to watch CZ12 (Chinese Zodiac) a Jackie Chan's film. :D  So we went to Merdeka Mall.
THAT MOVIE IS HELLA FUNNY *thumbs up*
11:45PM-2AM Doesn't feel sleepy while watching it AT ALL.

Everyone was counting down for Christmas, while we're...watching movie. :p

CHRISTMAS!! 
2AM something-

Enjoyed Slurpee.
Genevie-Bro-Mine.


My bro and I ate each slice and still left 2 slices, dangg, we're so full.


Yuh don't say?! xD


Wearing the bath robe while taking photos and playing at the bathroom. xD




Soaking our legs into hot water at the bath tub O.O


Listening 'Under The Mistletoe' :D

Went to bed at 4 AM.

I woke up at 10AM.
My parents went out, Genevie and my brother are still sleeping like a pig.
I shook both of them to wake up, I opened all the lights, shouting "WAKE UPPPP!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!"  Still sleeping .-.

 I went to brush my teeth and washed my face. When I went out from the bathroom, I saw Genevie woke up. I said "Merry Christmas" to her. xD
We prepared everything to the pool. I took a tissue and a pen, I wrote "We're swimming. -Vi,Va,Ge-" on it and put at a table, so my parents will know that we're going to swim. Muahahha.

Swimming~


I accidentally hurted myself :O I didn't realized it's bleeding until I looked at it.

Went to Parkson, Sugar Bun for lunch.

I think that's how my christmas went by? Okay that's all for now.


Site Statistics

Click follow to read the latest updates about her blog!
It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Navigations is on top of the post.
Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online
Twitter


Created by: twitter website widget
Disclaimer

Everything which found here is belongs to the author of this blog, Vivian Ho. No copy paste or grabbing any stuff from here unless you get the permission from her.
It would be an idiot's job if you rip bits and bits of her layout without her prior notice.
[ ]