Welcome.

vivianxlurvez@bs.com
Please click here to follow my blog? :(

Welcome to my personal place on the net for posting my daily, sharing my thoughts, and ideas. My name is Vivian, I'm 13 year-young and I live in Miri, Malaysia with my family. I'm super friendly and I talk way too much for my own good. Btw, I love hanging out with my besties so our friendship could last long. Lastly, I love to design with my photos and writing diary while I am listening to music. It could makes me relax my mind and change my perception in life.

Subnavigation.


Archives.

or here for the pasts & comments. ;)

Searching something?

Day 5 Challenge: One wish that could change about your life.
Posted by Tuesday, December 4, 2012 2:54 AM with 0 notes | add more notes



Wish, eyh? Justin Drew Bieber.
HAHA, just kidding.

Currently, what crossing my mind is to move to another better house.
I mean, I'm living with my cousins now, cheesus damn.

If I live with my family only, like just my parents, brother and I, all alone & everything's purrrfect!


Site Statistics

Click follow to read the latest updates about her blog!
It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Navigations is on top of the post.
Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online
Twitter


Created by: twitter website widget
Disclaimer

Everything which found here is belongs to the author of this blog, Vivian Ho. No copy paste or grabbing any stuff from here unless you get the permission from her.
It would be an idiot's job if you rip bits and bits of her layout without her prior notice.
[ ]