Welcome.

vivianxlurvez@bs.com
Please click here to follow my blog? :(

Welcome to my personal place on the net for posting my daily, sharing my thoughts, and ideas. My name is Vivian, I'm 13 year-young and I live in Miri, Malaysia with my family. I'm super friendly and I talk way too much for my own good. Btw, I love hanging out with my besties so our friendship could last long. Lastly, I love to design with my photos and writing diary while I am listening to music. It could makes me relax my mind and change my perception in life.

Subnavigation.


Archives.

or here for the pasts & comments. ;)

Searching something?

8th December - Christmas Parade
Posted by Sunday, December 9, 2012 11:39 PM with 0 notes | add more notes

Oh damn! Christmas parade rocks!
TBH, the parade I thought was like there's fancy moving vehicles. xD
But no, just walking with a candle at the road and wishing everyone at the restaurant, stores or anyone who's watching us at the street to have a Merry Christmas.

I planned to come with Angela, since she's from the same church, St. Joseph Cathedral. We're both Roman Catholic :D

I reached City Fan, but Angela haven't reach there so I went to find her but I found Ravenna, Esther, Alicia and Melissa. 4 Lancelots :D they're from the same Methodist church.

oh yea, I smiled to a boy I know, (he's Alicia's neighbour or cousin, not sure, don't care) since I know him. That's like a basic manner & being polite when we meet someone we know, so yeah. The second day, he told me he likes me on Facebook *puke* Dang.

And finally, I saw Angela with her family. Actually, this is our first time chatting with each other at real life. We only chat on Facebook for few times only. XD Wew, I'm kinda impress of myself that I'm not shy to talk with her in real life.

So for Carmen and Desiree, my best friends from Internet for almost or exact 5 years, I think it won't be awkward when we met :D

7PM, we started by walking with candles. 

I told Angela on Facebook a day before Christmas parade what if it's raining or windy.
A
nd now, while we're listening the speeches (before the parade starts), it was windy. LOL now the parade starts, it's starting to rain. I said "Stop raining". Few minutes later, it really stopped. o.o Boy am I just awesome. HAHHA jk but srsly tho. My sneakers are all WET and don't care. :D

There's 3 angmos joined us for awhile.
They are so close to us that we touched one of their hair and it was so soft i kennot 

After finished walking, we sat back to our seats and watched some performances of some random singers who everyone there knew except me. lmao and oh I spotted a snack beside me. So I "stole" it and Angela and I ate it together, muahahaha.
and we're started to feel tired so we went back at 11PM. e.e


Site Statistics

Click follow to read the latest updates about her blog!
It will appear right in your blogger dashboard.

Navigations is on top of the post.
Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online
Twitter


Created by: twitter website widget
Disclaimer

Everything which found here is belongs to the author of this blog, Vivian Ho. No copy paste or grabbing any stuff from here unless you get the permission from her.
It would be an idiot's job if you rip bits and bits of her layout without her prior notice.
[ ]